My poor neglected blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I've had some serious writer's block. I can't think of anything good to blog about. I just don't want to rant constantly; I'd like to have nice things to say, but either way I just can't think of anything worth more than a few sentences or so. Sigh.

Maybe it's my new meds. I think they have definitely put me in a different frame of mind and I don't always feel up to stretching out my thoughts into something interesting. So forgive me, my very few readers. I shall return with something interesting to say, I promise.

Posted by Michelle at 18:08  
1 comments
azureavian said...

that's funny, i was just saying that exact thing to your husband a few days ago. i guess it's just that time of the year.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 4:22:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment