Fall? Bring it on!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


I'm done with hot weather. Unfortunately the hot weather didn't get the message and it's supposed to be 106+ on Thursday. I'm overheating just thinking about it! I am definitely ready for some cooler weather, homemade stew, a fire in the fireplace, visits to the pumpkin patch, and my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving and Halloween. The boys are trying to decide what they want to be for Halloween, and of course they are very indecisive. They are flipping through a catalog and they want to be something from every page: Batman, Power Rangers, Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, an astronaut, you get the idea. But it sounds like Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are the clear favorites. That will be really cool, and they are starting to get excited too. Are we there yet?

Posted by Michelle at 18:41  
1 comments
Linda said...

26 more days till the Autumnal Equinox! LOL! I'm so READY! :o)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:09:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment