Can this day possibly be any longer?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been doing a pretty darn good job at staying calm and even humorous while at work, which definitely makes the day better and go by a bit more quickly. But today everyone can suck it. I've already taken way too damn many phone calls, and let me tell you, there are many villages missing their idiots today. My last caller didn't know the member's ID number, so I looked it up and said I would give it to her (so she could put it on the form I'm sending her). She said, "Her ID number as it pertains to what?" Um, it's her IDENTIFICATION number. It's how you IDENTIFY the member. How is this hard? And I can't tell you how many people call us for an authorization request, and I inform them that it's done by fax and offer to send the form and they actually say to me, "So what do I do, just fill it out and fax it back to you?". No, I thought maybe you could take it to dinner and a movie first, or just wipe your ass with it. Of course you're going to fill it out and send it back. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT!

I just have to survive 2 more hours without strangling someone or setting them on fire. I really wish I could send the little army guys I have on my computer monitor out and about to help clean up the gene pool a bit.

Posted by Michelle at 12:25  
0 comments

Post a Comment