Things I'm loving right now

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Scrabble Tile Pendants from Etsy. I bought some as a Christmas gift, and one for myself, and I can’t wait until I can stop buying gifts so I can get some more for me! I purchased them from HomeStudio on Etsy and I am quite pleased. First of all, the selection of designs is awesome. I couldn’t decide what to get! (I got this and this for my friend, and this for me, for now). Secondly, I made the purchase on Friday and chose priority shipping and I was thrilled to find my package in the mailbox on Tuesday. These pendants are so cool and inexpensive that I can pick a design for every day to match my mood!

The song “Lost” by Coldplay. There’s just something about this song; I love it!

Super Pretzels. I’ve always liked big, warm, soft pretzels, and I love that I can get them in the freezer section. They bake in about 5 minutes and comes with pretzel salt, which is the best part! Sure, they’re not as good as a fresh pretzel would be, but they are still quite yummy when the munchies hit.

“Found” money, aka leftover gift cards. I had $26 and change left on an Old Navy gift card and since I can’t seem to find a thing for myself (see last week’s post) I decided to get Jacob some jeans, since he needs more. He keeps either shredding the knees of his pants, or he simply grows out of them. We keep telling him to stop growing already because we keep having to buy him new clothes and shoes, but he refuses to listen. Anyway, the boys’ jeans are currently 2 for $28 in the store, and normally I don’t buy their clothes at Old Navy, but since I had the gift card, I went ahead and got him 2 pairs (and luckily I got the size right so I don’t have to go back!) and I ended up only paying something like $3.23 out of pocket. Woohoo!

The Mentalist. I keep waiting for the next episode to be Tivo'd. If you haven't seen this show yet, stop what you're doing on Tuesdays at 9:00 PM and watch it (or stop right now and add it to your Tivo to-do list).

Posted by Michelle at 12:36  
0 comments

Post a Comment