Just when I think they couldn't possibly get any sweeter

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunday night (well, at 2:30 in the morning, so technically Monday morning) I half woke up to find Jacob giving me a kiss. Then he went right back to bed. Since I only half woke up, I couldn't be sure that I wasn't hallucinating it, so I asked Brian about it. He said he did come kiss me, and he wasn't up to go to the bathroom or anything.

So I asked Jacob last night if he had come into my room in the middle of the night just to give me a kiss. He said yes, and I asked him why (not to look a gifthorse in the mouth or anything; I'll take little boy smooches for as long as they are willing to give them to me. It was just curious timing) and he said, "So it was before you left for work." Awwwwww....

Posted by Michelle at 10:25  
3 comments
Ania said...

that's so sweet, at least you're being woken up with kisses

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 3:48:00 PM PDT  
Linda said...

That is PRECIOUS!!! I love him. Just made my night!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 7:40:00 PM PDT  
Robyn said...

He's so lovely! Lucky mom :)

Friday, October 24, 2008 at 5:53:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment